We use the term “member” to reflect the voluntary, community-based nature of San Angelo Clubhouse. Using this term makes it clear that members are integral and active participants of the program. San Angelo Clubhouse exists for, by, and because of its members. Membership is free and once you’re a member, you are always a member, even if you move away and come back.
To become a member of San Angelo Clubhouse, an applicant must;
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a mental health diagnosis (schizophrenia, bipolar depression, PTSD, anxiety, etc.)
- Be an active part of a wellness program
If you would like to become a member or if you would like to learn more;
- Call San Angelo Clubhouse (325) 617-7884 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
- Once you arrive at Clubhouse, you will be given a tour to show you what we do and given an application.
- After five days of volunteering you become eligible for membership.
*****If you are a mental health professional and would like to visit the Clubhouse please schedule a tour*****